We greatly value the contributions of our volunteers. Perhaps you might be interested in helping us. Here are some considerations:
- Good Health – Able to stand for long periods and lift at least 11kg (25lbs). Repeatedly
- Transportation – Able to commit to travelling to EPI on a regular basis (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly)
- Print Shop – Saddle-stitch binding machine operator
- Print Shop – Perfect-binding machine operator
- Print Shop – Cutting machine operator
- Warehouse – Shrink-wrapping machine operator
- Become a VITAL cog in the EPI machine producing good spiritual food for hungry sheep around the world.
- Enjoy fun, fellowship, and laughter with the EPI team at tea-breaks and at lunchtime.