We have the great privilege of praying for one another. Even when our prayers are for other’s needs, we are blessed in return!
- It follows the example of the Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 8:34
- It demonstrates our obedience to the Word of God - 1 Timothy 2: 1-4
- It makes us co-laborers in God’s plan of salvation for man - Matthew 9: 37-38
- It helps us share in the burdens of others – Galatians 6: 2
- It helps our fellow believers to withstand temptation and trials – Luke 22:32
- It draws us closer to God – Colossians 1: 9-11