We believe that every Christian in every local church should understand the truths of Scripture in order:
- To live transformed lives that reflect the Saviour and point others to the Lord Jesus Christ
- To be effective servants of Christ by consistently applying the truths of God’s Word to our own lives
- To know and love the Person and redeeming work of Jesus Christ
- To worship our Saviour in the beauty of holiness
- To remain true to Christ and His Word when false teaching is multiplying.
- To prepare elders to teach and defend the flock. (1Tim. 3:2)
- To equip women to teach younger women. (Titus 2:3,4)
- To help parents bring up their children in the truth of God's Word. (Eph. 6:4)
- To remind young men to have the Word of God living and active in their lives. (1John 2:14)
- To strengthen Sunday school teachers bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord (Eph 6:4)
We cannot teach what we do not know. Before anyone can teach others, they must study the Scriptures themselves. EPI resources have been developed to make this possible.